RE: [Devel] Apple's X11 1.0 --- font rendering

From: Turner David
Subject: RE: [Devel] Apple's X11 1.0 --- font rendering
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:47:40 +0100

Hello,

I'm just suggesting there, but the difference could come from:

  - different font files being used "Luxi Mono" has been released
    both in Postscript and TrueType formats, and each will produce
    different output

  - having the TrueType bytecode interpreter enabled/disabled
    in FreeType

  - different versions of FreeType => different rendering, usually

"freetype-config --version == 9.0.3" isn't really sufficient there

Regards,

- David Turner