[Devel] Type1(CID)

From: IntelliPDF(Vitaliy Pasternak)
Subject: [Devel] Type1(CID)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:32:23 +0200

Hi All,
 I've read in the FreeType2 DIFFs recently that  CFF(CID) module
 was fixed. I've tried freetype2_current sourses - most Type1(CID)Embedded
 Subset fonts load sucsessfully.
 I Was founded some  problem fonts - Type1(CID in CFF) format (see attach-
 it's one of them).
  This font was cut from Adobe PDF file. Adobe Acrobat 5.05 process this
font as well and show 'Type1(CID) Identity-H Embedded Subset' at the
'Font Info' dialog.
      But FT_New_Memory_Face() returned ERROR 0x2 - unknown font format.

 Is this my fault or 'Freetype Driver' for this font have not been
 realized yet?

--
Best regards,
 IntelliPDF(Vitaliy                          mailto:address@hidden