RE: [Devel] Hi

From: Turner David
Subject: RE: [Devel] Hi
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:58:38 +0100

Hello,

I can safely say that I didn't get infected :-)

For the record, I routinely receive hundreds of mails with faked
addresses. Spam, viruses and trojan that claim to come from myself,
werner, or even the mailing list themselves.

None of this stuff passes basic filtering rules though. I'm lucky
for the moment :-) However, I can't do anything at the moment if
some list member gets infected by a virus and starts spewing spam.

Cheers,

- David Turner

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.
The E-Mail transmission can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
NDS TECHNOLOGIES FRANCE will not therefore be liable for the message if
modified.