Re: [Devel] extensible resource forks accessor

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] extensible resource forks accessor
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:47:00 -0800

At 05:16 AM 2/17/2004, Masatake YAMATO wrote:
I've reorganized codes related to resource forks.
The aims of reorganization are:

1. support and make it possible to support more ways to access
   resource forks; and
2. support more datum in the resource fork like FOND even on the OS
   other than MacOS

        Sounds like really good goals to me!

I'll try to explain each of them detail.

I've done a quick review of the code and I don't see any issues, but I need to look at merging your patches to ftmac.c with the ones I already need to check into CVS...

        Give me this week to review them all...

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-629-3700 (voice)
                                             215-629-0789 (fax)