Re: [Devel] Freetype2 patch on Mac

From: Garrick Meeker
Subject: Re: [Devel] Freetype2 patch on Mac
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 04:29:15 -0800

On Thursday 26 February 2004 08:06, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > > Here is an updated version of this patch.  I had to change the
> > > face index counting to work with multiple styles on some LWFN
> > > Type1 fonts so that the counting works the same as the loading.
> > > I'm fairly confident that this is now ready for a larger audience.
>
> This patch is now in the CVS.  Thanks a lot!
>
> Please test whether everything is OK.

Thanks for committing this.  It looks like you missed some of my changes (I
think I sent these to you anyway.)  I've attached a diff against the current
CVS.  The changes are:

Moved common code in ftmac.c to a separate function.  Also some clean up, like
removing an extra #include <FSp_fopen.h>.

Changed TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON to !TARGET_API_MAC_OS8.  TARGET_API_MAC_CARBON
is only supposed to be true for carbon builds, so setting it in configure is
a bit ugly and might cause problems (especially because it's supposed to be 1
or 0, not empty).

Removed -ansi in configure when --with-old-mac-fonts is specified (enabling
all this Mac stuff).