[Devel] [Fwd: Re: [Pfaedit-devel] bdf to pcf conversion]

From: George Williams
Subject: [Devel] [Fwd: Re: [Pfaedit-devel] bdf to pcf conversion]
Date: 05 May 2004 19:24:23 -0700

I received the following question from a user who wants to store
anti-aliased bitmap data in a pcf font. I was not aware that this was
possible.

He is generating bdf fonts with a depth!=1 (Werner posted some examples
of this format to this list a while ago) and wants to use something to
convert to pcf.

Keith, I know you'd rather not think of pcf, but can you tell us if the
format supports grey-scale fonts?