[Devel] Memory leak in 2.1.8

From: Gerk Huisma
Subject: [Devel] Memory leak in 2.1.8
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:57:32 +0200

Hello Werner,

Fyi, I've just downloaded the 2.1.8 release and updated my
own software to use this.
I'm using windows 2000/XP etc. and MS Dev. Studio.NET
(Eg: 7.1 compiler)

There are 2 problems with this release:

1. A memory leak:
    The function: FT_Get_Postscript_Name() doesn't properly
    free the returned string. Cause by: sfnt\sfdriver.c line 195

2. The FTC_Manager_LookupSize() completely fails.
    This boils down to an mru compare method which
    has a wrong return value.
    I had to change the FT_Bool type from char to int
    in order to get this to work!
    Might be a compiler issue, but anyway...........

I have upgraded from release 2.1.4

This is for as far as I've tested, everything seems ok now
at the first run.....

Regards,

Gerk