[Devel] A multimaster extension.

From: George Williams
Subject: [Devel] A multimaster extension.
Date: 19 May 2004 12:25:19 -0700

Both gxvar and mm have user visible data which are not present in the
other format. When I wrote the gxvar code I tried to provide reasonable
default values for the data which would be specified in a postscript
font but which were not present in a gxvar font.

However I did not do the reverse. So there were bits of data which gxvar
would provide that mm fonts did not. The following patch should provide
reasonable defaults for the gxvar fields even in a postscript font.

I'm also attaching a patch so that ftmulti will make use of the most
useful field: the default value of an axis.