[Devel] Fw: Fixed Adobe-CNS1-4 CMap files

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] Fw: Fixed Adobe-CNS1-4 CMap files
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:20:55 +0200 (CEST)

I just received this message which could be of interest for you.

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Fixed Adobe-CNS1-4 CMap files Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:52:28 -0700
All,

First, sorry for the lateness for this issue. I had been tending to some very urgent Japanese issues for the past month (and also took a one-week vacation to hunt prairie dogs in South Dakota with my dad, and my brother came along).

Anyway, I conducted a full investigation, and as a result I added the following eighteen new mappings to the Adobe-CNS1-4 Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16, and UTF-32) CMap files:

  U+00AF -> 195
  U+02CD -> 198
  U+2027 -> 104
  U+2215 -> 257
  U+2295 -> 243
  U+2299 -> 244
  U+22EF -> 110
  U+2574 -> 13744
  U+3038 -> 362
  U+3039 -> 363
  U+303A -> 364
  U+FE51 -> 113
  U+FE68 -> 258
  U+FF5E -> 228
  U+FFE0 -> 262
  U+FFE1 -> 263
  U+FFE3 -> 196
  U+FFE5 -> 260

You will find the complete set of CMap files at the following URL:

  ftp://ftp.oreilly.com/pub/examples/nutshell/cjkv/adobe/ac14.tar.Z

With best regards...

-- Ken

--- End Message ---