[Devel] BDF font: first char doubled and missing last character in ftvie

From: Pierre Hanser
Subject: [Devel] BDF font: first char doubled and missing last character in ftview
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:21:56 +0200

hello

using ftview and freetype2-20040612 I've the following problem:
the last char of my BDF fonts do not appear, and the first one appears
twice (which is clearly visible only when it is not a space!)

I'm pretty sure the CHARS value in the BDF font is OK: same value
as the number of STARTCHAR in the file, font ok in fontforge.

If I modify the file by adding 1 to the CHARS value, I see the
missing char in ftview.

Is it a bug within freetype or ftview, or is it possible that
the content of the font is somehow not correct?

Thanks for any help
--
        Pierre Hanser