[Devel] problem in unix-def.mk for Macintosh OSX

From: Walter
Subject: [Devel] problem in unix-def.mk for Macintosh OSX
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 09:41:28 -0400

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct place for reporting this type of issue.

I'm attempting to build freetype-2.1.8 for unix:

On the Macintosh running OSX 10.2 (BSD Unix), the shell script pwd.sh does not exist and everything tries to build from the root directory. I needed to remove the ".sh" when setting TOP_DIR & OBJ_DIR in unix-def.mk

Walter