[Devel] Feature request

From: Mathieu Malaterre
Subject: [Devel] Feature request
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:05:59 -0400

Hello,

We have just updated to freetype 2.1.9 in our VTK internals. But the building on Mac is producing warnings. We could fix those warnings in our own VTK, but I just wanted to share with you the warnings produced:

http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/krondor.kitware/Darwin-c++-carbon/20040817-0300-Nightly/BuildWarning.html

        Let me know if you need more information, or if you need a patch.

Thanks
Mathieu
BTW, freetype can not be build properly on Mac using xlc, unless applying this patch:
http://vtk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/freetype/src/base/ftmac.c.diff?cvsroot=VTK&r1=1.6&r2=1.7