[ft-devel] glyph metrics rounded to integer when hinting?

From: Chia I Wu
Subject: [ft-devel] glyph metrics rounded to integer when hinting?
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:51:44 +0800

Hi,

I find that glyph metrics are rounded to integer in font drivers when
from accidentally ruining the hinting (i.e. from translating the glyphs
by non integral offset).  Is it true?

If it's true, then maybe the rounding process is better being done in
FT_Load_Glyph, so that font drivers don't have to do this themselves.
(after 2.1.10, of course)

olv