[ft-devel] OTV_OPTIONAL_TABLE

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: [ft-devel] OTV_OPTIONAL_TABLE
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 20:06:07 +0900 (JST)

Werner, I have a question about the implementation of otvalid.

    #define OTV_OPTIONAL_TABLE( _table )  FT_UInt   _table;      \
                                          FT_Bytes  _table ## _p

    #define OTV_OPTIONAL_OFFSET( _offset )           \
              FT_BEGIN_STMNT                         \
                _offset ## _p = p;                   \
                _offset       = FT_NEXT_USHORT( p ); \
              FT_END_STMNT

I wonder why _table in OTV_OPTIONAL_TABLE is typed to FT_UInt.
Why is it not typed to FT_UShort?
Is there any intent?

Regards,
Masatake YAMATO