Re: [ft-devel] Can't compile under cygwin

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Can't compile under cygwin
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:27:40 +0200 (CEST)

> For whatever reason, the makefile doesn't realize it's got a 'unixy'
> environment.  Any guesses what's wrong?

I think you have to use the Unix shell, not the DOS shell, but this is
just an educated guess.  Please report again, sending the compressed
output of `make -R -r -d', if noone can give you further help.

> Also, did you guys get my last email to 'address@hidden', or am
> I being ignored?

Regarding the CR/LF problem in the doc zip file?  I've answered:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/freetype/2005-08/msg00018.html