Re: [ft-devel] update CodeWarrior project file (builds/mac/ftlib.prj)

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] update CodeWarrior project file (builds/mac/ftlib.prj)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:47:24 +0900

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:37:40 +0200 (CEST)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

>> There is an issue: the project file tries to compile
>> autohint.c which was already removed from source tree. [...]
>>
>> Any comments about update of CW project file?
>
>Again, please update the CVS as you think is correct.  Neither David
>nor me use a Mac.
>
>It might useful also to exactly document what environment you are
>using for a successful compilation.

Thank you, I will update builds/mac/README and builds/mac/ftlib.prj
within this week. Possibly I will replace ftlib.prj by ftlib.prj.xml.

--

Now I'm checking Makefile for vanilla MPW: builds/mac/freetype.mak,
I think it's also broken (pointing to autohint.c), and 8bit characters

Regards,
mpsuzuki