[ft-devel] Query about Open Type font

From: Kirankumar Mahajan
Subject: [ft-devel] Query about Open Type font
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:24:41 +0530

I am trying to rasterise Open Type font using Free Type but it seems that, it doesn't support Open Type font.
So i have a question does Free Type support Indian Open Type fonts?
When I tried to raster combinational glyphs the result was not as expected. It looks like that it does not use the font engine embedded in to the Indian language font which is in the form of unicode combinational tables. Does it parses all the tables present in the Open Type font?

Thanks and Regards !

Kirankumar S. Mahajan.
Project Engineer (Embedded Systems)

Center for Development of Advanced Computing,
Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind,
Pune – 411007.
Ph. No. 020-25694000 Extn. 128.
e-Mail - address@hidden