[ft-devel] zos / ebcdic platform

From: regis bertrand
Subject: [ft-devel] zos / ebcdic platform
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:59:08 +0100

         Hello,

I've done tests on zos (an ebcdic platform) with freetype2 2.1.10 and also with the last version. Some changes in tttags.h were necessary to get things working. Some binary tags are compared with os dependant strings and tags can't be found. True type files now work in both versions but opentype can't be open with the last version.

Are ebcdic platforms supported or is a patch needed ? Am I missing something ?

Regards, Regis