Re: [ft-devel] about freetype-1.3.1 compile issue

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] about freetype-1.3.1 compile issue
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:02:14 +0900

Hi

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:03:15 +0800
Giant SZ Li <address@hidden> wrote:
>How do you compile static library libttf.a for ARM7?
> our arm7 platform run linux 2.4,
> our cross compiler is arm-linux-uclibc-(3.4.2 version)!
>
>I download freetype-1.3.1.tar.gz, and uncompress it,
>
>cd freetype-1.3.1
>
>./configure --disable-shared --enable--static
>
>then make

I think freetype-1.3.1 had been packaged before
autoconf knows the name of "arm-uclibc-linux",
I'm not sure if configure works well for the target.
Have you checked the object files are really compiled
with uclibc headers?

Now I'm trying to cross build on glibc-based Linux/ARM
to uclibc library.

Regards,
mpsuzuki