答复: [ft-devel] The Ftview

From: 丁力
Subject: 答复: [ft-devel] The Ftview
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:00:05 +0800

> Unfortunately, I don't have mingliu.ttc found in the internet,

Not only mingliu.ttc, but every font I got the same error.

> > could not allocate display surface
> >      error = 0x0000

> Note that you have to use the ft2demos CVS together with the freetype2
> CVS!  It doesn't work with FreeType 2.1.10.
Of course, I use the ft2demos CVS together with the freetype2 CVS.
My computer is Windows 2003, and VC6.0.

The code surface = grNewSurface( 0, &bit ); in function  FTDemo_Display_New(
grPixelMode  mode ) which is in file "ftcommon.c" , always return 0x000000, so
it can display the error above.