Re: [Inkscape-devel] Re: [ft-devel] inkscape fails with FT221

From: Michael Wybrow
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-devel] Re: [ft-devel] inkscape fails with FT221
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 10:13:56 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 18 May 2006, David Turner wrote:
David Somers wrote:
I've just tried to install Inkscape 0.43 on my gentoo box and it (or one of
its components) seems to use the FT internal headers:

libnrtype/FontInstance.cpp:29:40: freetype/internal/tttypes.h: No such file or
directory
libnrtype/FontInstance.cpp:30:41: freetype/internal/ftstream.h: No such file
or directory

Here's a patch that fixes the issue. Ironically, the code doesn't really need the internal headers to compile. The patch also prevents a potential segmentation fault.

Hope it will be accepted for 0.44 soon.

Thanks David, the patch has been commited to Inkscape SVN and will be part of 0.44.

Cheers,
Michael