Re: [ft-devel] proposal to split ftmac.c for MacOSX and for classic MacO

From: Wenlin Institute
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] proposal to split ftmac.c for MacOSX and for classic MacOS
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:16:34 -0800

On Dec 6, 2006, at 4:10 PM, address@hidden wrote:

...I propose to separate ftmac.c for
Mac OS X and classic Mac OS.

That's a very good idea. The two platforms are now so far apart, it doesn't make sense anymore to keep them together with #if #else #endif. I recently decided to stop developing for Classic, but if I were to continue, I'd treat it as a completely separate platform from OS X.

Thank you and best wishes,

Tom Bishop

文林 Wenlin Institute, Inc.        Software for Learning Chinese
E-mail: address@hidden     Web: http://www.wenlin.com
Telephone: 1-877-4-WENLIN (1-877-493-6546)
☯