Re: [ft-devel] Bug in ft_mem_strcpyn

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Bug in ft_mem_strcpyn
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:43:47 -0500

>>>>> "David" == David Turner <address@hidden> writes:

David> you're perfectly right, it's such a silly bug I'm ashamed.

We've all been there!  I'd not even have noticed it except for a
coincidence.

David> I've fixed it in the CVS. Tell us if this also fixes the
David> fontconfig endless loops

I haven't installed an unpatched fontconfig again, but a quick test
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH shows that it does prevent the loop.  The loop
did indeed occur because the glyph index variable was overwritten
because it was allocated right after the buffer passed to freetype.

Thanks for the quick fix!  I'm glad my being on the bleding edge
was of use. :)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6