Re: [ft-devel] Stroke fonts - Stroker

From: CharlieD
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Stroke fonts - Stroker
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:49:16 -0800 (PST)

I am actually having the same problem. I do have some fonts that are stroke,
and those work great. It is so much easier to deal with them. But i am
looking for a specifick font, a foreign lenguage and don't even know where
to begin. You need to find out place to get the stroke font. It will work
great for you. I'd copy my fonts and send them to you, but not sure how to
do that.

Charlie.