Re: [ft-devel] ftjam segfault building with GCC 4.2

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ftjam segfault building with GCC 4.2
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:28:50 +0200

Hello Ryan and all,

I just released a second release candidate for FT-Jam 2.5.3
that contains a fix for these aliasing issues. It's available
from:

  http://david.freetype.org/jam/

be sure to get 2.5.3rc2 packages, not previous versions

note that I hope to make it a real release soon, testing on OS/2
and VMS is still needed though

Cheers,

- David