RE: [ft-devel] Memory problem?

From: Chris Altick
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Memory problem?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:57:15 -0400

I'm noticing a similar problem, when I try to hold more than one face in memory retrieving the characters from the Cache with the FTC_ImageCache_Lookup function I'll eventually use all the memory up.  So to work around this I severely decrease the performance by calling FTDemo_Done which cleans up, every time I change point size of font face.

I watched the Cache addresses created for the glyphs and they seemed to stay in my user defined maximum size for the cache, so the memory must be used in other areas.

Chris