[ft-devel] Problem in caching

From: Majid
Subject: [ft-devel] Problem in caching
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

I am unable to get fonts from cache
1.
I have a generalFont i want to cache it, i am able to cache it but i am
unable to keep track of GeneralFonts Instances

 GeneralFont * gfont;

gfont=new  GeneralFont();

It is then assigned to imageTypeRec.FaceId

then when new font came

 gfont++;

gfont=new  GeneralFont();

It is also assigned to imageTypeRec.FaceId

now how can i assign first gfont to ImageType in order to retrive it from
cache
I don't have a record of first Generalfont

2.

 I used FTC_Manager_LookupSize( this->genericfonthandler->cache_man,
&scaler, &size );

I get the face from cache but not other things like glyph and bitmap
Please reply me as soon as you can
Regards
majid