[ft-devel] FT_Open_Face() exception with Futura LTCondensed Bold

From: David Steinbrunner
Subject: [ft-devel] FT_Open_Face() exception with Futura LTCondensed Bold
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:49:03 -0500

Hello all,

I'm having an issue that is best described in the following thread:

http://studio.imagemagick.org/pipermail/magick-developers/2008-February/0029
07.html

The quick summary is that I have TrueType versions of Futura LT Bold and
Futura LT Condensed Bold but only Futura LT Bold works properly with
FreeType.

I have permission from Linotype to make these fonts available to a FreeType
developer that it willing to try to troubleshoot this issue further.

Thanks,

--
David Steinbrunner