[ft-devel] Fw: [OpenType] OpenType 1.6 discussions

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] Fw: [OpenType] OpenType 1.6 discussions
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:15:49 +0100 (CET)

This might be of interest to you.  Note that this conference happens
one day earlier, on Wednesday, Marth 12th, as Michelle has clarified
in a follow-up email.

    Werner

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [OpenType] OpenType 1.6 discussions Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:14:29 +0000
Message from OpenType list:

>****** Attachments to this email message have been removed ******

With version 1.5 of the OpenType specification almost complete, we'd like to
start discussing topics for 1.6. We've set up one-hour time blocks on March
13th to discuss several of the major topics being considered for the next
update. We'd like to invite anyone interested to participate. I'll be setting
up a conference call and people are also welcome to attend in person at the
Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington. Please contact me off-list if you'd
like to attend (either in-person or by phone) and I can send you more details.

Here is the tentative agenda. All times are Pacific Standard Time.

 'size' feature recommendations (9-10am)

 'rtla' feature (10-11am)

Stylistic sets  (11am-12pm)

Lunch break (12-1pm)