RE: [ft-devel] Something about the font size.

From: 丁力
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Something about the font size.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:00:55 +0800

He he, it doesn't matter.
You may be very busy. :-)

I just want to know whether change for a bug, or it is a clerical error:
If it is a clerical error, I want to change the code in my ".lib" temporarily.

         have show the different between my local copy(cvs) and the
“VER-2-3-1-FINAL” in CVS.
         found some different in file ” src\truetype\ttobjs.c”

        98c603
        <       FT_Size_Metrics*  metrics  = &size->root.metrics;
        ---
        >       FT_Size_Metrics*  metrics  = &size->metrics;

Thanks.
Bigpin