Re: [ft-devel] Documentation fix (FT_Driver_ClassRec)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Documentation fix (FT_Driver_ClassRec)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:19:07 +0200 (CEST)

> > PS: Sorry to say, but lifting ftdriver.h to be a public API won't
> >     be part of release 2.3.6 but rather 2.3.7.
>
> Ouch!  :(
> [ BTW - I assume you know this, but I seemed to need ftobjs.h too ]

Oh, oh, this must not happen!

Can you post your driver to this list so that we can have a look at
it?  This is, remove all stuff which actually does something with your
proprietary data and leave the skeleton.  This probably helps more
than anything else.

Hopefully, David has time to chime in -- he is the API expert...

> I guess the actual release number isn't of as much interest as the
> date/timeframe.  Do you have any rough estimates of when 2.3.6 and
> 2.3.7 might be released?  I couldn't seem to see any sort of roadmap
> or release schedule on the website anywhere...

Well, 2.3.6 had to be released immediately due to security issues
(which will probably announced within a month or so).

I think that 2.3.7 will be released in autumn.