[ft-devel] Compile Error in VS2005 while trying to compile Freetype 2.3.

From: Nupur Neogi
Subject: [ft-devel] Compile Error in VS2005 while trying to compile Freetype 2.3.5
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:19:59 +0100

Hi,

I was using Freetype 2.4.1 till now.

Now I want to upgrade to Version 2.3.5.

I have build the freetype library. Now when I am adding freetype headers in my application file , it is not compliling…

e.g. I have a project abc.

It contains a file abc_file.cpp which uses the functions of this library.

While compiling it is giving me the following error.

\freetype-2.3.5\include\freetype\internal\ftobjs.h(33) : error C2006: '#include' : expected a filename, found 'identifier'

\freetype-2.3.5\include\freetype\internal\ftobjs.h(33) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '': No such file or directory

I have placed the freetype folder in my project directly. And I have set the path in include directories as well.

I am tyring to build in VS2005 in Visual C++.

Is there any project setting that has to be taken care of in VS2005.

Please let me know.