[ft-devel] VC8 project files including dll project and x64 platform

From: Thomas Krebs
Subject: [ft-devel] VC8 project files including dll project and x64 platform
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:31:58 +0200

Hi,

as we use freetype in our application as a dll on Win32 and x64 I have
extended the distributed VC project files for those platforms and
configurations. I also have created a .def file that contains
the to be exported functions and a .rc file for version information.
If there is interest to include that in the standard distribution
I can send these files to this list or upload it somewhere.

There are some warnings in the x64 compile with about
pointer/int and other size_t/int conversions. Will they be adressed
some day?

Thomas
--
Mecadtron GmbH