Re: [ft-devel] CID keyed fonts in sfnt wrappers in 2.3.8

From: Vincent Richomme
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] CID keyed fonts in sfnt wrappers in 2.3.8
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:10:15 +0100

Werner LEMBERG a écrit :
I've included the diff below.

Thanks.  Will check them soon.

One technical detail that I have been struggling with: It seems that
the CID API functions (until my change there was only one function in
the API) are not exported when using the Visual project on Windows.

Yes, it's missing, even in the new project files Vincent has
contributed, and which I've added yesterday -- Vincent, could you fix
this?  Maybe other base extensions are missing also (see the list in
modules.cfg)...  I suggest that all are added: It's easier for a user
to deactivate existing extensions than to check the sources for
missing ones.

Besides from having to include ftcid.c in the project, it seems I
have to add "#include FT_CID_H" to ftcid.c to have effect of the
__declspec(dllexport) that I have in my ftoption.h file.

You are right, it's an omission.

    Werner

I will but next week because too busy for now.