Re: [ft-devel] Regarding Position-Independent-Code, modules, etc..

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Regarding Position-Independent-Code, modules, etc..
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:16:14 +0200 (CEST)

> I've started doing PIC-related changes on my own branch, which I
> just uploaded to the git server under the branch name
> "david-pic-changes" for you to look.

For all people who are not that acquainted with git: To check out this
locally, please do

  git checkout -b david-pic-changes origin/david-pic-changes

(assuming that you already have cloned the FreeType git repository).
You can then switch forth and back between the `master' and
`david-pic-changes' branches with

  git checkout master

and

  git checkout david-pic-changes