Re: [ft-devel] Question about CFF arithmetic operator dup

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Question about CFF arithmetic operator dup
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 15:48:41 +0100

The net effect of consuming one element and adding two is to add one. The code looks correct to me.

Graham Asher

Ning Dong wrote:
Hi,
I'm checking the cff_decoder_parse_charstrings function in cffgload.c of FT239. According to CFF technical note #5177, operator "dup" should consume one element and put two elements to arguement stack:
dup     any dup(12 27) any any
But in cff_decoder_parse_charstrings, the codes like this:
        case cff_op_dup:
          FT_TRACE4(( " dup\n" ));
          args[1] = args[0];
          args++;                //should be args+=2?
          break;
Only one element put to arguement stack.
Is this a bug?
FT2310 is the same.
2009-10-09