[ft-devel] Free type font - query

From: Poornima
Subject: [ft-devel] Free type font - query
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:23:45 +0530

Hi,

We are using your TTF open source code for our project GUI. We got success in getting the display of characters in our platform.

But the outline seems not to be smooth. Please find the image file in the attachment for your reference.

Could you please suggest us for any improvements?

Please find the details of our implementation:

* Character height is 20

* working platform – ADI VDSP++

* Output display – LCD monitor through HDMI connector

Kindly let me know if you need more details of our implementation.

Thanks and Regards,

Poornima.M