Re: [ft-devel] freetype compilation warnings

From: Ken Sharp
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype compilation warnings
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:00:52 +0000

At 12:28 11/01/2010 -0500, Sean McBride wrote:

>> warning C4306: 'type cast' : conversion from 'int' to 'void *' of
>greater size

[snip]

I don't have the compiler in question, so the only way for me to test is
commit the change to VTK CVS then wait for the next automated nightly
build.  :(

Anyone here have Visual Studio?

I've just built the FT libraries using both VS 2005 and VS 2008, building from the relevant FreeType solution files. Neither gives me a warning on this line of code.

                    Ken