[ft-devel] Liker Errors in FreeType2

From: Muhammad Tanveer Aslam
Subject: [ft-devel] Liker Errors in FreeType2
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 07:55:52 +0000

Dear Sir,

I am compiling the source code of FreeType2 using ADS compiler, i have included all the files of "src" and "include" folders but it is giving me some linker errors as follows can you please guide me a little about these.

Error: L6200E: Symbol autofit_module_class multiply defined (by afmodule.obj and autofit.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol autofit_module_class multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afmodule.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol cff_driver_class multiply defined (by cffdrivr.obj and cff.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol cff_driver_class multiply defined (by cff.obj and cffdrivr.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_autofitter_service multiply defined (by afmodule.obj and autofit.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_autofitter_service multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afmodule.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol inflate_mask multiply defined (by app_zlib.obj and ftgzip.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol inflate_mask multiply defined (by ftgzip.obj and app_zlib.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_dummy_script_class multiply defined (by afdummy.obj and autofit.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_dummy_script_class multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afdummy.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_latin_script_class multiply defined (by aflatin.obj and autofit.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_latin_script_class multiply defined (by autofit.obj and aflatin.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_cjk_script_class multiply defined (by afcjk.obj and autofit.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_cjk_script_class multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afcjk.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_glyph_hints_dump_points multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afhints.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_glyph_hints_dump_segments multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afhints.obj).
Error: L6200E: Symbol af_glyph_hints_dump_edges multiply defined (by autofit.obj and afhints.obj).

Regards,
Tanveer