Re: [ft-devel] freetype2 added to upstream tracker (linuxtesting.org)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype2 added to upstream tracker (linuxtesting.org)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 20:04:24 +0200 (CEST)

> I just want to inform you that freetype2 library has been recently
> added to our experimental system for monitoring and analyzing of
> upstream libraries development:
> http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/versions/freetype2.html
>
> Any bugs or feature requests are welcome.

Thanks.  I've fixed all issues in the git repository except the
following:

. `FT_Done_Glyph' and `FT_Glyph_Copy' problems

  The stack overflow due to calling FT_Done_Glyph recursively is a
  user error IMHO because of incorrect settings in the user-defined
  FT_Glyph_Class `clazz'.

. `FT_Done_FreeType'

  This is an omission in the documentation (fixed now):
  `FT_New_Library' must not be paired with `FT_Done_FreeType' since
  the latter tries to free the memory object also which fails for the
  given test code.

. `FT_List_Finalize'

  Again a documentation bug: This function expects that all nodes
  added by `FT_List_Add' or `FT_List_Insert' have been dynamically
  allocated.  Also fixed in the git repository.