[ft-devel] unused variable in af_glyph_hints_reload

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [ft-devel] unused variable in af_glyph_hints_reload
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:17:21 +0100

A finicky compiler told me that the variable

AF_Point first

in af_glyph_hints_reload in afhints.c was unnecessary. This turns out to be true (but note that there are two separate variables of this name in the function: we're talking about the first 'first'). It is assigned to at line 526:

first = point + 1;

but never used, so both the declaration and the assignment can be removed.

Graham