[ft-devel] ttfautohint: there is now a `cvt' table

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: there is now a `cvt' table
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:20:29 +0200 (CEST)

In the last weeks there was only slow progress on my ttfautohint
library, due to private reasons (I needed another appartment) and
allergic pollen attacks.  However, some things have been added:

  . Almost all of the necessary files from FreeType's autofit module
    have been adapted and committed to the ttfautohint git repository.

  . Since yesterday a `cvt' table gets created.  I know, I know,
    without having any hints in the output font this is still
    completely useless :-)

In the next few days I'll start with the creation of real hints.

  http://repo.or.cz/w/ttfautohint.git