Re: [ft-devel] Registration of a set of trickyfonts by NEC

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Registration of a set of trickyfonts by NEC
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:21:00 +0900

Oops, my proposal was insufficient because it was proposed
without samples to reproduce the issue. Just I've posted
sample PDF at:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=23313

It seems that no objection against the change of algorithm
to lookup a tricky font, I will apply my patch.

BTW, during the production of sample PDF, I found that
OpenOffice.org generates wrong checksum for embedded TTF,
so the tricky font detection by the checksum cannot solve
the problem :-(

Regards,
mpsuzuki