Re: [ft-devel] Registration of a set of trickyfonts by NEC

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Registration of a set of trickyfonts by NEC
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 20:59:07 +0900

Just I've uploaded an archive:
http://gyvern.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~mpsuzuki/ooo-ttf-checksum-test.zip

it includes following files:
* LiberationSerif-Regular.ttf - a free font including cvt/fpgm/prep tables
* LiberationSerif.odt - an ODT document referring LiberationSerif font
* LiberationSerif-OO3.pdf - a PDF generated by LibreOffice 3.3.1
  to be precisely, OOO330m19 (Build:8) tagged libreoffice-3.3.1.2, Debian
package (1:3.3.1-1)
* embedded-font.pdf - subsetted & embedded font in the PDF

I think this is not Debian specific issue, but reporting the issue by
Debian binary to LibreOffice official maintainers won't be welcomed.
I will make more official style report for their official bugzilla.
But I have to work with other issues before it...

Regards,
mpsuzuki