[ft-devel] ttfautohint: The next round

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: The next round
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:26:14 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

the next three months I'm intensively working again on ttfautohint,
thanks to the pledgie campaign!  I'm especially grateful to FontLab
and Google which both provide a substantial amount of money.

The two main issues I will work on are

  . fixing the bytecode to make it work reliably with Apple's TrueType
    engine (I've already started with that, and I estimate to provide
    a new release in about two weeks)

  . writing a GUI for easier control

In case you have special wishes, now it's the right time to tell me!
Please look into the TODO file to check whether your idea is already
covered:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/ttfautohint.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/TODO