Re: [ft-devel] Auto Embolding of Lohit Devanagari

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Auto Embolding of Lohit Devanagari
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:39:52 +0900

I tried this issue (unflat horizontal stroke of Lohit Devanagari when
it is autoembolden) on Mac OS X 10.6 on amd64 platform, the issue is
reproduced. The result is attached. I was afraid that some overflow
occurs in ILP32 platform and does not occur in LP64 platform, but it
would not be so simple.

I will check the situation in other GNU/Linux in tomorrow.

Regards,
mpsuzuki