Re: [ft-devel] subscribe

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] subscribe
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:33:29 +0900

Dear Werner,

I have a concern that young people prefer to ask everything Google
than type "ls" and lookup some documents. And, unfortunately, Google
prefers a message in stackoverflow or mailing list.

Is it possible to make some hyperlinks from
        http://freetype.sourceforge.net/index2.html

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/plain/docs/INSTALL.CROSS
and other files under docs? I'm not sure if it would be listed when
one searches "freetype cross" by Google, but would be the first step.

Regards,
mpsuzuki