Re: [ft-devel] freetype2 installation problems in Cygwin

From: VMarcano
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype2 installation problems in Cygwin
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Suzuki:
I followed the steps tou suggested me and, with a few minors adjustments, I
could compile both the library and demo programs, which worked as expected
on an X11 terminal.  Thanks.
After  review and learn a little more on freetype2 capabilities, it is
possible I will consult you again, in case of the things become screwed to
me.

As I am very curious about other languages, I hope  to be right  using the
following japanese expression for "Thank you" (if not, please correct me)

あざーっす

Regards,

Marcano