Re: [ft-devel] Unit test environment for FreeType

From: Brian Stell
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Unit test environment for FreeType
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:16:13 -0800

Having some fonts (being able to run some tests) and not others is no different from the current situation.

I believe that sfnlty has a list of all the fonts to test but the non-public ones are commented out. Developers with additional / non-public fonts uncomment those.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Many of them are not freely available but are essential for
>> testing.  Any idea how to handle this?
>
> Like http://packages.debian.org/de/sid/ttf-mscorefonts-installer

Yes, this helps.  However, a lot of fonts are not available this way.
I've received them privately via e-mail, and I must not distribute
them.