Re: [ft-devel] FreeType with Emscripten: problems with some fonts scale

From: MaxEd
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType with Emscripten: problems with some fonts scale
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 15:06:46 +0400

Thank you for your help. In the end, I discovered it to be a linking error. When calling

writing_system_class->style_hints_apply( hints,
&gloader->current.outline,
metrics );

in af_loader_load_g, completely unrelated function was being called. It seems that functions table got borked. I'll take this issue with Emscripten's developers.